Hand Lettering and Coffee

How's about some more coffee? I participated in a reddit exchange recently, and these metallic brush pens were part of my gift. I didn't have a chance to sit down and use them until today. I have to say I really liked them a lot. They had a good assortment of colors, and they aren't too hard on your wallet either! 

I colored the outline of my die cut cups with a black Tombox brush pen to blend in with the background. I really wanted the metallic to shine on this card.

Here are the products I used:

Recollections Black cardstock (Michaels)
LF Thanks a Latte (Lawn Fawn)
LF Lawn fundamentals in black licorice and walnut (Lawn Fawn)
STA Metallic brush Pens (Amazon)
Uni-ball signa broad white pen (Michaels)

Have a great day!

Sam

This card is not sponsored and I don't receive any commission from links to products.


Comments